Carbon Reduction Ventures (CRV), developers and advisers of advanced solar and hybrid energy solutions, offer project development services in the establishment of hybrid systems using Solar Photovoltaic (PV) combined with battery storage technologies, Cogeneration systems (CHP), or Concentrated Solar Thermal (CST) storage augmented with Waste Heat Recovery (WHR).
Such systems offer gains in efficiency, along with reductions in power costs and carbon emissions, and can be created by integrating new and existing power generation technologies.
The use of hybrid energy models incorporating solar energy systems with natural gas or diesel fuels can allow for the development and deployment of an innovative yet proven renewable energy system, that outperform many conventional technologies in terms of economics, while delivering emission reductions over the long term, and can address issues such as peak grid power demands or high cost diesel fuel power systems.
CRV has expertise in many aspects of developing a solar hybrid project including:
- Load Profiling
- Determination of an Energy Generation Strategy
- Configuration determination & optimisation of system
- Generation & system costs
- Economics & providing finance options (leasing /power purchase agreement)
- Operations & maintenance/monitoring & control
- Project design & execution